Let Your Dream Change Your Life
Each spring, 100 exceptional young people arrive at the Disney Dreamers Academy with ambition, excitement and hopes for the future. Four days later, they return home with the motivation, guidance and skills to help make those dreams come true.
- Get energized by mentors who blazed their own trails to success.
- Expand your horizons at career workshops.
- Develop skills—like interviewing, networking and even dressing for success—that give you an edge in the workplace.
- Receive complimentary airfare, hotel accommodations and theme park tickets for yourself and a parent or guardian.
How Can You Apply?
Applicants must be high school students between 13 and 19 years old. Completed applications for our 2023 class are due October 31, 2022.
Six Signs You Might Be a Dreamer
We get thousands of applications. But we can only accept 100 students. What makes a Dreamer stand out?
- Intellectual curiosity – a love for learning and creativity
- Compassion – caring for those around you
- Courage – facing obstacles with poise and maturity
- A positive outlook and a generous spirit
- Optimism about the future
What if You’re Not Accepted This Year?
Keep trying. Keep applying. Keep following us on social media. Don’t let one disappointment—or anything—keep you from your destiny of success. After all…
Our Company Was Started by a Dreamer
Walt Disney arrived in Hollywood in 1923 with a few dollars in his pocket and a dream of drawing cartoons. He faced rejection, but he believed in his talent and his dream. Today, Walt’s tiny animation studio has grown into the largest media company in the world, and his work has touched billions. The Academy’s mission continues Walt’s belief in the power of dreams.